CSG Hiring Graduates for Technical Support Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. CSG is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the CSG Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: CSG
Job Role: Technical Support Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Provides Level 2 Support to customers – resolving technical issues / error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment.
- Appropriately handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Ensures CSG Support Tool is updated with the latest ticket details at all times
- Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as Level 4 (R&D) team.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs
- Shift work, Stand by support and working on weeknights/weekends/public holidays is required
- Supports customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism; timely response and resolution of issues
- 0-2 years of work experience in software industry or related fields
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology; Computer Science, Engineering
- ITIL accreditation will be an advantage
- Experience in Ticket and queue management
- Experience in Telecommunication industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of complex software system architecture and operation
- Alternative procedures used only after consultation with other experienced staff
- Work is performed under direction/supervision of more senior team members
- Work is reviewed regularly
How To Apply CSG Hiring Graduates for Technical Support Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for CSG Technical Support Analyst Click Here