Danfoss Hiring Freshers for Jr. Software Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Danfos
Job Role: Jr. Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Jr. Software Engineer at Danfos.
Key Job details:
- Design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.
- Participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent the V&V team for the project
- Work with a team of test engineers for the following activities
- Define test plan and test specifications
- Test automation with the designed test framework
- Implementation of test sequences as per test specifications
- Test execution and reporting.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/BTech/MTech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
- 0-3 years of Experience in embedded software design, development/testing
- Hands-on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
- Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development, and testing
- Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative, and self-driven culture
- Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe
Danfos is a multinational company that provides products and services in Refrigeration, air conditioning, the control of electric motors, heating of buildings, and more. The company is headquartered in Nordborg, Denmark.
Link to Apply for Jr. Software Engineer at Danfos Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: