Dassault Systemes Hiring Freshers for Quality Engineering | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company: Dassault Systems
Job Role: R&D Quality Engineering Specialist
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an R&D Quality Engineering Specialist at Dassault Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Perform test execution, correctness failure review, and ensure existing functionality is working as expected as software undergoes change.
- Verify and validate forward compatibility of performance database.
- Provide concise, articulated, verbal, and/or written communication of findings to mentors, management, and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Debug and Analyze QC test failures and work closely with the development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Identify sensitive, noisy automated test failures and resolve them.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities to improve and develop scripts to optimize QC workflow.
Eligibility and Qualification:
- B.E/M Tech/B Tech/ME Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 0-1 Year of work experience
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Understand and ability to program in Perl or Python
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and possesses critical thinking skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail-oriented
About Dassault Systems
Dassault Systems is a software technology company. It provides products and services in 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing, Product lifecycle management (PLM), and more. The company is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Link to Apply for Quality Engineering at Dassault Systems Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: