Dassault Systemes Hiring News 2023 Freshers for QA Test Automation Engineer. Dassault Systemes is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Technical Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Dassault Systemes
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Dassault Systemes Hiring News 2023
- Perform best in class quality assessment to secure, up-front, successful usage of 3DS solutions. Optimize testing cycle time for accelerated delivery while improving test coverage for product quality and customer use.
- Validate the functional specifications for completeness and testability
- Support test strategy definition:
- Define What, how, when, and depth of test coverage
- Create test plan, functional and non-functional use cases, test scenarios and test matrix
- Submit requirements for automated test enablers delivery to Software Engineer, and define priorities
- Execute functional tests.
- Functionality and error-handling
- Bachelors or Masters of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
- Technical skills in Software development processes, testing methodologies
- Experience of using the products as a user
- Functionality / technical design & related industry business processes and complement it with relevant use cases, test scenarios definition/creation.
- Knowledge of usability testing, PCS, Security, Mobile/Web,
- Technical Automation experience
- Hands on experience in Selenium-Java
- Experience of using GEB, Groovy, Cheetah Frameworks would be a plus
- Knowledge of Page Object Model (PoM), TestNG would be added advantage
- Deep interest in software testing and quality
How To Apply for Dassault Systemes Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.