Dassault Systems Hiring Freshers for Engineer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company: Dassault Systems
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences or a related discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer at Dassault Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning, and implementing software modules and features.
- Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research, and Investigation,
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customers on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 0 to 1 Year of extensive hands-on experience with the Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java stack / C++
- Good Understanding of the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environmental issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible, and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
About Dassault Systems
Dassault Systems is a software technology company. It provides products and services in 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing, Product lifecycle management (PLM), and more. The company is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: