Dassault Systems Off Campus Drive for Apprentice | Freshers.
Company: Dassault Systems
Job Role: Apprentice Java
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech (Or equivalent) in Computer Science/I.T or a related discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Apprentice at Dassault Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations, and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Execute software development plan respecting defined plan, quality criteria and accurately documented:
- Code, build, and run unit tests
- Deliver unit tests and enablers for Quality Engineer to automate their testing (collaboration with Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering Manager)
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced developments and technical components
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher – B.E., B.Tech. (Or equivalent) in Computer Science/I.T. or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Deep Knowledge in Core Java, UNIX Commands, XML, YAML, etc.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Excellent troubleshooting, logic, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Container platforms, preferably Docker
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: