Dell Hiring Freshers for Software Quality Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer 1
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or a similar field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Quality Engineer at Dell.
Key Job details:
- Follow standard engineering/test practices and use judgment within defined practices and procedures
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages
- Experience with any of ELK, Ansible, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Tricentis, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium an added benefit.
- Team player with integrity and a positive attitude.
- Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the regression and testing phase
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Cross-functional skills; communication skills; Problem-solving skills and advanced grasp of big picture impact in the development of solutions.
- Expertise in test automation (both in UI and API Automation)
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with functional & domain knowledge.
- Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test solutions.
Dell is an American Multinational Technology Company that provides hardware and software solutions and services. It sells PC, laptops, and other products. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: