Dell Hiring Technical Graduates for Analyst IT Service | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Dell is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Dell Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Analyst, IT Service Operations
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BSc/Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- In this role, you will be responsible for first level application support of critical applications in Dell Digital’s product and transformation domain.
- Key responsibilities include remediation of and triage of production incidents for applications that are data intensive.
- Manage a queue of incoming incident tickets to analyse and remediate
- Work with our internal customers to understand their incidents, gather details and communicate status
- Weekend support rotation is an essential part of this role.
- Need to work in night shift to support US time zone.
- Monitor dashboards to identify and remediate production issues
- Bachelor’s degree, 1 to 2 years of related experience with technical aptitude
- Ability to develop in Java, .Net and SQL and good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Experience with providing at least first level support for enterprise level data intensive applications
- Experience and knowledge with Java, .Net, SQL
- Ability to work weekends on a rotating shift
- Able to work in Night shift to support Amer region.
How To Apply Dell Hiring Technical Graduates for Analyst IT Service?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Dell Analyst IT Service Click Here
General Electric Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Management | Freshers