Deloitte Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers with engineering graduates for the Analyst role in the Bangalore/Hyderabad location. Following are the Deloitte recruitment process and details.
Deloitte Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-1.5 Years
- Proficient in an object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front-end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In-depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design)
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
Deloitte Freshers Salary
- Salary Not mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected salary for an Analyst is Rs 7.5 LPA
- Deloitte Bangalore/Hyderabad work location
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech: Register Here
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
How to apply for Deloitte Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Deloitte careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Apply for Deloitte Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Here