Deloitte Hiring Any Graduate Freshers for Various WFH Roles; Across India. Deloitte started its hiring off campus recruitment drive. Check the complete hiring details and job description of each roles.
Role 1: Support Analyst
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
Apply for Deloitte Support Analyst Click Here
Role 2: Analyst – Analytics & Behavioral Insights
- Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
- Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
- Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
- Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
- Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
- Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
Apply for Deloitte Analyst Analytics Click Here
Role 3: Data Engineer
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Apply for Deloitte Data Engineer Click Here