Deloitte Hiring for Data Engineering in Hyderabad.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Data Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Very good opportunity to work as a Data Engineer at Deloitte. Experienced candidates up to 9 years can apply for the job.
Key Job details:
- Good knowledge and experience in multiple database technologies
- Knowledge in Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR, BigQuery), traditional RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata), NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan)
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud-based data platforms on AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, to develop extracts and linkages
- Experience working in highly scaled data problems, approaching terabyte size datasets, including streaming
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- 1.5-9 years of Consulting, Data, and Analytics experience
- Strong logical structuring and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in traditional warehousing / ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio)
- Knowledge and Experience in Scala, Java
- Experience with real-time data movement solutions that use security and encryption protocols while data is in transit
Deloitte is a Multinational Accounting Company. It provides information technology consulting, Audit, tax, and financial advisory. In India, Deloitte offices are located in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahemdabad, Gurugram, Kochi, and more.
Link to Apply for Data Engineering at Hyderabad
Jobs by Location