Deloitte Hiring Freshers for DevOps Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an DevOps Engineer at Deloitte.
Key Job details:
- Should be able to provide support for setting up continues integration and deployment pipelines using either Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, or Azure DevOps
- Should be able to provide support and guidance for discovering existing containers and help to migrate existing applications into container environment
- Must have solid understanding of containers, preferably Docker containers along with container orchestrator like Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker Swarm
- Should aware of container, and cloud native application design principles
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- Quick learner and can work in a fast-phased environment
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Deloitte is a Multinational Accounting Company. It provides information technology consulting, Audit, tax, and financial advisory. In India, Deloitte offices are located in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahemdabad, Gurugram, Kochi, and more.
Link to Apply for DevOps Engineer at Deloitte Check details