Deloitte Hiring Freshers for Technical Support Analyst | Any Graduate.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Technical Support- Associate Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Support- Associate Analyst at Deloitte.
Key Job details:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Outlook 2016, Office 365, and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge of Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox, and DL management.
- Should have Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance, and/or upgrades
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs, and weekend working
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduate
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and macOS.
- Knowledge of networks and the internet.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Deloitte is a Multinational Accounting Company. It provides information technology consulting, Audit, tax, and financial advisory. In India, Deloitte offices are located in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahemdabad, Gurugram, Kochi, and more.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: