Denodo Hiring Freshers for Associate Data Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: Denodo
Job Role: Associate Data Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Data Engineer at Denodo.
Key Job details:
- Provide support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments, and Big Data projects.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Provide timely, prioritized, and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements, and issues.
Eligibility and skills:
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (65% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2020 & 2021 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge of JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- The position is based out of Chennai and the candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working) and more
Denodo is a data virtualization company. It provides products and services in data integration, virtualization, Data Management, Analytics, and more. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Link to Apply for Associate Data Engineer at Denodo Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: