DHL Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for more Jobs:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA or related education can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at DHL.
Key Job details:
- Interact with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze business application requirements
- Implement integration solutions using WebSphere Message Broker, ITX and WMQ
- Provide assistance to the test teams and support teams as appropriate
- Provide written status reports with regard to project status, task, and issues/risks
- Design integration solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements
Eligibility and Skills
- IBM WTX , ITX 10 , WMQ
- Knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- Good knowledge of Communication Protocols, this would be HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, plain FTP
- EDI Industry Standards and other data formats – ANSI X12, EDIFACT, RosettaNet, TRADACOMS, XML, Idocs, Proprietary formats ( Fixed Length, Delimited )
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating
DHL is a logistics and Supply Chain company. It provides services in Project Cargo, Air Freight, e-commerce shipping, parcel delivery, and more. The company is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: