Discovery Channel Off-Campus Graduate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Discovery Channel
Job Role: New Graduate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering/Relevant degrees in Computer Science or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Discovery Channel.
Key Job details:
- Develop your area of expertise on the features and services you help build along with a group of talented engineers.
- Contribute to the product and services development process; Design and test your own hypophysis by collecting and measuring data.
- Create world-class global streaming products and the platform that powers them.
- Take end-to-end ownership of product features and own the technical and operational excellence of these products.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Must have at least a 7.5 CGPA.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, mobile and OTT client apps, video streaming, codecs, video delivery, and broadcast workflows is a big plus.
About Discovery Channel
Discovery Channel is a multinational television network company. It is a widely distributed subscription channel. The company is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: