Dunzo Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate | Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Dunzo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Dunzo
Role: Associate Fraud Prevention
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Dunzo Recruitment 2023
- Take daily corrective actions against fraud partners/ users based on the pre-defined rules: refund misuse, discount misuse, user-partner pairing, fraud cash withdrawals etc.
- Coordinate with city teams and front end teams for any concerns related to partner penalties
- Customer support for user related actions/ escalations
- Support in identification of new frauds by sharing inputs on possible loopholes or highlighting whenever such cases are encountered
- Work with analysts to create new rules to identify all the known patterns of fraud
- Identify cases of false positives and share feedback on how to improve the rules
- Make outbound calls daily to Merchants/Customers/partners
- Candidate should be a quick learner
- Good understanding of technology
- Logical thinking to quickly deduce who is benefiting and how?
- A sharp observer to help identify new patterns
- Proactive in finding new patterns and highlighting instances whenever necessary
- Google Sheet & Excel skills is mandatory
- Good written and Oral communication
How To Apply for Dunzo Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.