DXC Technology Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring for Associate Accountant. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Accountant
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
DXC Technology Careers Vacancy 2023
- Prepares and posts routine journal entries for company accounts ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches basic discrepancies and recommends course of action.
- Develops basic spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
- Supports special projects such as accounting software updates as needed.
- May conduct studies and recommends procedural and process improvements.
- Assists in and/or installs, modifies, documents, and assists in coordinating implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of accounting or finance experience
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- accepted accounting principles and accounting software
NTT Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee Engineer
Axis Bank Work From Home Freshers for HR
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for DXC Technology Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details DXC Technology Careers Vacancy 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.