DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment for Associate Application Delivery | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Professional Application Delivery at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account lead to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high-quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with company products, computer systems, and operating systems
- Basic project management skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and time management skills and communication skills
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Application Delivery at DXC Technology Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: