DXC Technology Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related fields can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Professional Software Engineer at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first-level support to customers.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry-level – perform routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Software Engineer at DXC Technology
Apply before the link expires
Freshers can Join Telegram Group for job alerts: