Dynata Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee Programmer | Graduate.
Job Role: Trainee Survey Programmer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate of any Programming Course (Computer Science, IT or related fields) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Trainee Survey Programmer at Dynata.
Key Job details:
- Working on Decipher platform to publish online surveys
- Review survey questionnaires and formulate recommendations to ensure efficient programming and optimal data layout.
- Accurately program surveys following instructions mentioned in the document
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure error free deliverables.
- Effectively escalate technical issues to senior-level programmers / TLs.
- Actively participate in learning and training events
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduate of any Programming Course (Computer Science, IT or related fields)
- Basic programming knowledge on Python
- Comfortable to work in NA Hours (Night Shift).
- Good verbal and written communication
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Dynata is an largest first-party data and insights platform. It provides services in data analytics, data collection, automation and more. The company is headquartered in Addison, Texas.
Link to Apply for Trainee Programmer at Dynata Check Details