Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers with engineering graduates for Technical Consultant in Bangalore location. Following are the Edureka recruitment process and details.
Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022 details
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyzes and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations into simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step-by-step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers) (From Reputed Institutes)
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge the Technology like Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark.
- Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
Edureka Technical Consultant Interview Process
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Multiple virtual Rounds
- 2.4 LPA
- Night shift allowance
- Bangalore work location (Work from home due to Covid-19)
How to apply for Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Edureka using the below-provided link. First register the AMCAT and then apply for the job role.
Apply for Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022
First Step: Click Here
Second Step: Click Here