Engagedly Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee QA Engineer. Candidates with technical graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Engagedly Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Engagedly
Job Role: Trainee QA Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Define, develop and implement well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create detailed & comprehensive test plans. Be able to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Build a roadmap for tools/frameworks to improve QA processes
- Triage bugs reported and work towards reducing the number of client bugs reported in production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Plan and perform thorough regression testing across various supported platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of testing including functional and end-to-end testing
- Develop and maintain quality metrics to achieve quality goals
- Challenge the status quo & focus on continuous improvements
- Ability to work with uncertainties, moving targets/changes
- Self-motivated and is able to take ownership to meet deadlines
- Able to build trustworthy relationships
- Excellent with communication in English
- Have the hunger to learn & grow
- Collaborate well with all internal-external stakeholders
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Engagedly Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.