Ericsson Hiring Graduates Freshers for Application Support Engineer. Ericsson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Application Support Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Cactus Work From Home
- Work with end-to-end troubleshooting
- Work in all phases of the life cycle including install, upgrade, integration, and maintenance
- Drive automation to secure efficiency and ease of use
- Be part of 24/7 support
- Do technical work in cross-organizational teams.
- Knowing or having background in service operations (problem, event, incident mgmt.) and service transition (change and knowledge mgmt.)
- Embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting and responding to change is key to becoming successful.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Solid Linux/Unix handling knowledge
- Experience in container technologies e.g. Docker/Kubernetes
- Azure or any other cloud basics.
- Scripting basics (e.g. Python, Ansible) preferable.
- Database queries to fetch data from database(s).
- Understanding of Grafana, OpenSearch.
- ITIL processes knowledge is a merit.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Ericsson Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Ericsson Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.