Ericsson Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Assistant Engineer.Ericsson Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Ericsson
Role: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Ericsson Hiring News 2023
- We are now looking for 1st Level Assurance RAN engineer to analyze RAN Network KPIs and Performance, manage the team, deliver customer requirements of a node, network within SLA.
- Your scope of work would include the scenarios of training new joiners, giving expert advice, driving shift members for 1st Level Assurance Delivery of RAN KPI and Performance handling.
- You need to identify and drive improvements during special event activities, drive E2E alignment of domain stakeholders to troubleshoot network related issues, driving critical and major incidents by aligning shift members and involving 2nd Level Assurance members for additional support.
- Need to have good communication skill and good hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint for handling Daily and Adhoc customer requests.
- Hands-on experience on Ericsson Nodes KPI and Performance Troubleshooting and Analysis
- Domain experience: RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- 0-2 years of experience in Ericsson RAN Domain
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
TCS iON Offers 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program
How To Apply for Ericsson Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.