Ericsson Hiring Techies Across India for Software Developer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Software Developer
Location: New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP).
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework.
- Experience of delivering in Kubernetes environment. (Optional)
- Experience in development using Rosetta tools (Optional)
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer
Qualification and Skills:
- Should have 0-2 years experience with one or more of the following competencies:
- Should have 70% & above throughout education
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Database, Versioning Tool, JIRA.
- Optional Skills: Good to have experience on agile framework, Experience of tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, CI/ CD, Rosetta.
- Location- Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
How To Apply Ericsson Hiring Techies Across India for Software Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Ericsson Click Here