Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Software Developer. Ericsson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Software Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Develop, test and automate high quality products!
- Perform trouble shooting as needed!
- Accountable for test coverage of affected components and functional areas and participate in review of artefacts.
- Carry out needed documentation and progress report to stakeholders and work with Agile/Lean Methods.
- Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You shall have good knowledge and experience within Java and Python or Shell scripting. You shall have good knowledge in Software development environment and tools like Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- You shall have experience in working according to agile principles. We see that you show inter-personal skills, are flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- You shall have knowledge of principles in cloud native architectures and its tools, Kubernetes, helm and docker
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Wipro Recruitment Drive Hiring for Associate | Freshers and Experienced
How To Apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.