Ericsson Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Engineer – RAN
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS, or MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Associate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers.
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners.
- Collating requirements from customers and communicate with the GSC SOC team.
- Interacting with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform.
- Participating in weekly/Monthly SOC governance.
- Defining thresholds for various KPI’s.
- Ensuring SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like Ericsson RAN- BSC/RNC/NodeB/encoded.
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling, and protocols.
- Knowledge of SRF activities configuration/provisioning in RAN nodes.
- Experience in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Solid understanding of Telecom network and domains.
- Working knowledge on NMS (ENM/OSS) like upgrade/integration/Inventory/license. Good knowledge of technologies (2G,3G,4G).
Ericsson is a multinational networking and telecommunications company. It provides products and services in Mobile and fixed broadband networks, consultancy and managed services, TV, and multimedia technology. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: