Eurofins Hiring Fresher for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Eurofins
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/MCA or equivalent degree/experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Eurofins.
Key Jobs details:
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of the latest technologies like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage
Eligibility and skills:
- BBE (CS/IT/IS/EC), B.Tech, BSc (CS/IT), M.Tech, MSC – CS/IT/IS, MCA, Diploma in Computers
- Graduated in 2020/2021 & Marks Eligibility is 65% or CGPA – equivalent of 65% )
- 0-1 Years of work experience
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Eurofins is an international life sciences company that provides testing and support services in food, environmental, and pharmaceutical. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg. Apply for an Associate software engineer at Eurofins.
Apply for Eurofins Fresher drive Associate Software Engineer Role.