Eurofins Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Test Engineer. Eurofins is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Eurofins
Role: QA Test Engineer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Eurofins Recruitment 2023
- Perform manual testing of web-based applications, web services in a client–server environment and script .Net code to test services.
- Adhere to all process and complete assigned activities on time. Should come with different testing flows/methods for given scenario. Keep lead / manager informed on progress.
- Understanding of functional, Database, ETL testing. Perform Sanity, Functional, End-to-End integration and Regression testing independently adhering to SCRUM guidelines.
- Adhere to the test strategies and test plans to ensure that product delivered is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Development, QA, Project Manager, BA and onsite teams for successful test coverage and quality.
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC process.
- Very good knowledge of .Net, SQL, Automation with C#/ .Net (any work experience would be desirable).
- BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 0-3 year experience in Software development / testing teams.
- Good knowledge in Test Management process.
- Good knowledge of DB, SQL & understanding of UML.
- Any experience in functional / automation would be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Should have clear understanding / experience in scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API testing and SOAP/REST service automation.
How To Apply for Eurofins Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.