Expedia Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer.
Job Role: Graduate Data Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate 2020-2022 with a degree in a technical subject can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Data Engineer at Expedia.
Key Job details:
- Develop and test standard software applications and related programs and procedures to ensure they meet design requirements
- Maintain awareness of advancements, innovations, and changes in technologies (specifically relating to data engineering, cloud data platforms, data models, enterprise information management, business intelligence, and data science).
- Learn to think broadly and understand how, why, and when policies/processes are standardized and when they differ across the organization.
- Understand the importance of system and technology integration and the basic features and facilities involved in the integration process.
Take advantage of opportunities to build new technical expertise in a specific engineering area.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduating in 2020-2022 with a degree in a technical subject (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT Engineering, Maths, Physics Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another technical or quantitative field)
- You have moderate strength in at least one language.
- Understand data patterns and storage, and software development theory and design.
- Understand how functions are created to fit into team projects.
- A basic understanding of testing and monitoring.
Understanding of how a team`s goals fit a business need
Expedia is an American online travel shopping company that provides services in the Travel agency Metasearch engine. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: