Expedia Hiring Freshers for Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Machine Learning Engineer I
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bahelor’s in computer science or related technical fields; or Equivalent related professional experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Machine Learning Engineer I at Expedia.
Key Job details:
- You will work with a team of Machine Learning/Big Data engineers to design and code large scale real-time data pipelines on the AWS platform
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and working with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision of the team
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and help unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Define, develop and maintain artifacts like the technical design or partner documentation
- Participate in user story created in collaboration with the team
- Communicate and work effectively with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bahelor’s in computer science or related technical fields; or Equivalent related professional experience
- 0-2 Years of relevant work experience
- Programming in Scala, Python and/or Java and SQL is an add on
- Strong coding, data structure, and problem-solving skills
- You have experience in Spark
- You are passionate about learning, especially in the areas of microservices, design patterns, and system architecture
- You have experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Expedia is an American online travel shopping company that provides services in the Travel agency Metasearch engine. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: