Experian Hiring Freshers for Trainee Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT streams from 2019 or later can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Engineer at Experian.
Key Jobs details:
- You will be taking care of BAU (business as usual) requests
- Providing vision/new ideas on DevSeops future methodologies\
- You will be taking care of the AWS infrastructure of the DevsecOps team
- Working development of an internal tool set used by the Devsecops team
- You will be part of maintaining the DEVSecOps tool stack along with the team.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT streams from 2019 or later
- 0-1 year of experience
- Good understanding of Operating systems and Cloud concepts
- Good team player
- Hardworking nature.
- Good understanding of Microservices concepts
- Good to have strong OS and DBMS concepts knowledge
- Experience in Java programming is desirable
- Good programming skills preferably Java and/or Python.
- Good communication skills
Experian is a business services technology company. It provides services in Data Management, Digital Marketing, Risk Management, and more. The company is headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: