Extreme Networks Hiring Freshers for Associate Programmer | BE/BTech/MTech.
Company: Extreme Networks
Job Role: Associate Programmer
Education: BE/B Tech/M.Tech
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B Tech/M.Tech can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Programmer at Extreme Networks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very comfortable with Algorithms, Data Structures/Data Modeling Techniques, Design Patterns, and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have good experience in writing code in any object-oriented programming language –C/C++, Java, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Cloud technologies (AWS, Google) will be an added advantage
- Should be available to join at short notice.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/B.Tech/M Tech- ISE/CSE/ECE/EEE with 70% and above in Graduation/Masters
- Should have done a good project at the university level and should be able to dig into details if required.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Hunger to learn, grow, and take responsibility.
About Extreme Networks:
Extreme Networks is a networking company that provides services in machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Programmer at Extreme Networks Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: