EY Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring For Data & Reporting Analyst. EY is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: EY
Role: Data & Reporting Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
EY Careers Vacancy 2023
- Collaborate with Digital Insights – Business Consulting and Analytics & Planning teams to build and enable reporting services at scale.
- Support the delivery of advanced and predictive reporting techniques to deliver robust analyses and support the delivery of insights to the Talent Executive teams.
- Ensure consistent delivery of reports, compliance/ legal reporting, strategic reporting, ad-hoc analysis, technical / complex requests, SuccessFactors (SF) report development, management reporting / cross functional reports.
- Configure and create new reporting and analysis to meet operational and management demands.
- Deep subject matter expertise in data engineering, visualization, and related functional domains to generate and support insights and analysis.
- Responsible for the delivery of reporting services via direct access and bespoke requests, leveraging both automation techniques and manual reporting.
- Liaison with other groups such as vendors, IT, all other teams within Digital Talent.
- Understand and deliver complex, ad-hoc report analytics requests through leveraging analytics expertise.
- Bring deep knowledge of the reporting and analytics operating model, and organization design and ways of working across the digital talent eco-system.
- Strong business acumen – ability to understand Digital landscape and to consider the functionality and integration requirements in line with the capabilities required to implement reporting and data analytics priorities.
- Ability to participate effectively in virtual teams and networks across diverse and dispersed geographies.
- Proactive consulting skills that drive business impact; able to interpret functional / technological requirements and, where prioritized, co-create the most relevant & pragmatic approach.
- Strong teaming skills; collaborate effectively across talent ecosystem, within the digital team and the firm at-large.
- Strong communication skills for sharing thought leadership across EY and externally to enhance EY reputation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail – the ability to operate within budget and effective time frames.
How To Apply for EY Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.