EY Freshers Off Campus Drive for Analyst | PAN India.
Job Role: Analyst
Location: PAN India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst at EY.
Key Job details:
Analyst – Cyber:
- Web/ Mobile/ Desktop applications penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Red Team/ Cyber-attack simulation
- Threat hunting, detection and prevention, and more.
Analyst – Tech Risk:
- Ensuring high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status Communicate issues to the engagement team, and more.
Analyst – Analytics:
- Manage client expectations and work with the team in developing the analytical solution.
- Hands-on involvement in building appropriate mathematical models
- Contribute to existing solutions by revisiting them with an open-source approach and more.
Analyst – Data Science/Data Engineering:
- Working on Microsoft D365 CRM Modules like sales, Service Management, Marketing, etc
- Working on building AI models for lead scoring, feedback survey, customer satisfaction, and more.
Analyst – Internal Audit/Risk Transformation:
- Executing client-related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, and other Business Risk Services related solutions and more.
Ernst & Young or EY is a multinational professional company that provides services, consulting, digital strategy, tax advisory, and more. The company has total employees of 270,000.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Analyst at EY Check Details