EY GDS Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers. EY is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the EY GDS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: GDS Operations
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Support in PBFA / Controlling / Working Capital / Controlling functions
- Assist in central co-ordination, tracking, reporting
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
- Knowledge of tax , Cost and management account will be an added advantage
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
- Support in multiple activities as assigned by the function leader
- Support in coordinating Finance related initiatives
- Understanding and Working on matrix-based responsibilities of different functions
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Strong sense of ownership / commitment
- MS tools (Excel / Powerpoint)– working knowledge
- Written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude and Team player
- Energy and enthusiasm, willing to learn / stretch
- Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and attitude to learn and grow ( B.Com / M.Com/MBA/CA Inter with article ship experience )
- Prior experience in organizing events and projects (e.g. college events) would be an added plus
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for EY GDS Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.