EY Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst. EY is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: EY
Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
EY Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
How To Apply for EY Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.