FICO Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree.
Company Name: FICO
Job Role: Software Engineering – Engineer I
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines or relevant software development experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering at FICO.
Key Job details:
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Liaise with quality assurance teams and assist with integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing, and implementation
FICO is a software data analytics company. It provides services in credit scoring and helps businesses make better decisions. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: