Finastra Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-2 years of software development experience including design and development can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Finastra.
Key Job details:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes, and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
Eligibility and skills:
- 0-2 years of software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: