Finastra Hiring Freshers for QA Automation Engineer.
Job Role: Associate QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate QA Automation Engineer at Finastra.
Key Job details:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library · Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Eligibiltiy and skills:
- Upto 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services) is preferred
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways) is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for QA Automation Engineer at Finastra Check Details