First American Freshers Off Campus Drive for Technical Trainee.
Company: First American
Job Role: Technical Trainee
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Trainee at First American.
Key Jobs details:
- Technical Trainee will be responsible for producing clean, efficient code based on requirements and by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach.
- Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain.
- In this role, you will build basic code-assigned modules and features using available stacks, and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision will apply standard troubleshooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
Eligibility and skills
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays a sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
About First American
First American is a financial corporation company that provides services in insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. The company is headquartered in California, USA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: