FIS Global Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for IT Trainee. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. FIS Global is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the FIS Global Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: FIS Global
Job Role: IT Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
- Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
- Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply FIS Global Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.