Flex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Junior Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Electronics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Junior Engineer at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Eligibility and Skills
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Electronics
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Societe Generale Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer : Check details
Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex Check Details
Deloitte Hiring Freshers for DevOps Engineer: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: