Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Engineer in Hyderabad | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Engineer CAD
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Junior Engineer CAD at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Hands-on experience in Solid Works.
- He/she will be responsible to create 3D models of the part and assemblies and should be able to make changes to the existing drawings as per the standards.
- Responsible for the versioning, storage and update the drawings using CAD database EPDM vault.
- Prepare necessary components and assembly technical drawings as per the standards and release the same in the PLM system.
- Creating the design reports, quality documents, and product documentation for the product developments
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related CAD designer experience with dimensioning of parts, 2D and 3D modeling
- Experience with GD&T and tolerance stack-up analyses.
- Knowing the process of engineering change orders using PLM tools is preferred.
- Experience in sheet metal modeling is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Hands-on experience with Solid Works in drafting, modeling of part and assembly level models
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: