Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Executive – Program Management | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Executive – Program Management
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Management or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Junior Executive – Program Management at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Coordinate and follow up on several program management reports within offshore Center (Global Business Services – GBS) & Site Customer Focus Team.
- Handles data of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results within GBS / SITE Customer Focus Team.
- Excellent understanding of Program Management concepts, New Product Introduction / New Product Development / different phases of the Product life cycle
- Hands-on experience in using the ERP tool like Baan/ SAP for PM role.
- Excellent knowledge of using tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Oversee/ Coordinates program activities with all inter-department ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to agreed deliverable and more
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Management or equivalent
- Typically requires a minimum of (0-3) years of related experience in the PM Domain.
- Basic understanding /know-how on the Financial terms/ INCO Terms and its impact on the Profit & Loss of the business
- Excellent understanding on customer focus team role in managing the customer
- Hands-on experience in using the ERP tool like BaaN/ SAP for PM role and more
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: