Flexera Hiring Freshers for Associate software engineer.
Job Role: Associate software engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with engineering or related graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate software engineer at Flexera.
Key Job details:
- Design, implement and review content framework
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our catalog with new content according to our published resolution goals
- Respond to requests to investigate content-related issues, identify root cause, and remediate
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers and ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy in our database
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases, and decision making
- Track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information
- Operate with consistency, quality, and accuracy in relation to our Content Operations standards
- Conduct research, investigate, and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the catalog
Eligibility and Skill:
- Familiar with stored procedures in MSSQL/Oracle and strong SQL skills including an understanding of data structures e.g. 3rd normal form normalization
- Experience managing data via API
- Knowledge of databases, API’s, SQL, scripting languages and process automation is advantageous
- Appreciation of IT Asset Management (ITAM), software and hardware assemblies, version, edition, and release management, and more.
Flexera is a software technology company. It provides services and solutions in IT management and optimization. The company is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: