Ford Freshers Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Ford
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Ford.
Key Job Details:
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product. Conformance to functional and non-functional requirements
- Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
- Develops automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
- Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies the team when a failure occurs in production.
- Actively manages the long-term delivery roadmap of the software product.
Ford is an American multinational automaker that provides Automobiles Luxury vehicles Commercial vehicles and more. The company is headquartered in Michigan, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires