FUJITSU Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Service Desk | Candidates with B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/BCA graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the FUJITSU Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: FUJITSU
Job Role: Service Desk Agent
Education: B.A, B. Com, BSc & BCA
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
FUJITSU Off Campus Drive 2022
- Should be handling Call / Chat / Email Support to end users
- Identifies issues create Service Request or Incident based on the issue type, and provide L1 resolution, on call
- Should flag any priority incidents immediately to the SME
- Ensures Incident records are kept up to date throughout the life of the Incident, additional information is documented as it becomes available, and progress updates/user chases and other actions are taken towards resolution
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Ensures that contingency plans are understood and followed if the Service Desk tool is unavailable
- Ensures that Incidents which are resolved without leaving the Service Desk are flagged as being a First Time Fix
- Executes required tracking of knowledge base usage and opportunities (voting and rating as required) as well as Sense and Respond activities/actions
- B.A, B. Com, BSc & BCA
- CTC- 2.50 to 3.00 Lacs per Annum
- Bond Type- 2 years
- Contacts the user for agreement to close, ensuring the 3 strikes and out policy is employe
- Checks the Incident classification and reset as necessary
- Enters Incident closure details, and mark the Incident as closed, ensuring appropriate closure codes are used
- Understands and operates escalation procedures – escalates and progresses incidents as required whilst keeping the user informed
- Records Incidents/Changes/Service Requests within the Incident Management tool and assigns to the appropriate Resolver
How To Apply for FUJITSU Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Interested Candidates can apply for the FUJITSU Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.