Genpact Freshers Off Campus Drive for Management Trainee.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee – Record to Report
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Com Graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Management Trainee at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, and more.
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Genpact Check Details